Logos Bible Software recently updated their iOS apps to version 4.1.0, which includes some helpful new features. Check out the video below to see the new features.
I finally think I found a template that I will presumably keep for the blog. The new template allows for readers to add comments easily and also shows the date of the post. I have also made some other handy updates that I think you all will find helpful.
- From here on out all Greek fonts will be GentiumALT and Hebrew fonts will be SBL Hebrew.
- I have added Reftagger so when you hover over a cited scripture passage it will show the ESV translation for you (like this – Matt 11:28–30).
- Hovering over a footnote link will produce a popup of the footnote text. Thanks to Sidney O’Neill for the assistance with this.
- If you use Instapaper for a read later service (highly recommended) I have embedded a link to easily add to your Instapaper account (see above). If you do not have an Instapaper account it will ask if you would like to create one.
- You can still subscribe via RSS or Email (I use MailChimp for the email service. It is free and you can customize the emails that are sent out.)
- The font used is FF Tisa Web Pro, which I think is easy to read on all types of digital devices
Also, I use Squarespace for this site. I highly recommend it. It is a decent price, highly customizable, and wonderful customer service.
Thanks for reading the blog!